Cabbage is a great side dish and it does not take long to make. It is very healthy and it is also good for vegetarians.
- 1 small cabbage- thinly chopped
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 shallot finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Cut the cabbage in half and cut out the core. Slice the cabbage as thinly as possible.
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat and add the cabbage, salt and pepper and saute for 15 mins.
- Stir occasionally until the cabbage is tender and begins to brown.
- Serve warm as a side dish on its own or with any meal of your choice- enjoy!