Need a quick main or side dish, baked sweet potato fries are the way to go. Try this recipe to make your own scrumptious fries.
- 4 medium sized potatoes, peeled and cut into thin slices.
- 3 Tbsp of oil
- 1/2 Tbsp of salt
- 1/2 Tbsp of black pepper
- 2 Tbsp of oregano, thyme and parsley
- 1/2 tsp of paprika
- Pre-heat oven to 200C /Fan 180/Gas Mark 6.
- Toss the cut sweet potato fries with spices and oil in a bowl and place onto a lightly oiled baking tray.
- Bake the fries in the oven for 20 mins until the fries are nice and cooked. Leave them in for longer if necessary.
- Serve as a side dish to your main meal or as a main with salad and meat.