This recipe has been adapted from allrecipes website. I managed to make delicious pork chops in just 35 mins. Check out the original recipe here.
- 100 ml Soy sauce.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice.
- 4 cloves of garlic minced/ 2 teaspoons garlic powder.
- 1 teaspoon pepper.
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce.
- 4 pork loins
- 1 onion chopped.
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and marinade the pork chops for at least 1 hour- I marinated mine for 3 hours.
- Pre-heat the oven to 190C/Fan 170 C/ Gas Mark 5.
- Transfer the pork chops with a bit of the marinade into a roasting pan. You can add the chopped onions at this stage if you choose to use any.
- Place the pork chops into the pre-heated oven and cook for 30-40 mins. Mine were done in 35 mins. Occasionally baste the chops with the rest of the marinade but only if you wish.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and green beans.